发新话题
打印【有2个人次参与评价】

[其他] 哪位高人能帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?谢谢

Durian durian

In my mind there is a deep impression, about eight years, at which point I will do the 11,2-year-old look, I once saw in a book, an article about this fruit of the Durian .

I was very impressed, the article said that durian is a tropical fruit, look like ancient weapons Spiked Club, like the incredible people who love to eat, even if the poor only dalian (Malaysian loaded money bag) is also dalian should buy durian when out to eat, even in Thailand "When a wife to eat Durian" proverbs. Can see that the people of this favorite fruit.

People who like to eat this fruit particularly fond of, not people who eat a lot of people, because some people find the taste of this fruit is difficult to hear. But once in love with this fruit, they will find this fruit is very delicious, a lot of overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia live in the local will want to return it would be this fruit called durian.

I was born in Shanxi, Shaanxi province in northwest China's one, I read this piece in the article had never heard of such a fruit, not to mention see the fruit of.

This article, I have read several times over and over again to have been deeply attracted to the author's vivid descriptions, from the buried in my mind that a secret dream of one day to eat durian.

Fast forward a decade later, the first time I have the opportunity to see the durian, or working, it was in 1995, that year I had the opportunity to go

Guangzhou travel, Guangzhou is China's most prosperous cities in the south; I told myself silently in my heart, and I want to see the long-standing dream of the durian. Work schedule is very full, left, of which day I can have for a long time, I went around the fruit shop twisted my, did not see durian, in the return flight, my heart secretly to feel some regret.

96 years when I have the opportunity to travel to Singapore, I secretly Qiexi, I'll eat a durian.

I first saw durian to Singapore a week later, and usually very busy, and finally to Saturday, and I can not wait to go to hotel near the fruit market, as I gradually approached the market, and gradually, smelt nausea and unpleasant taste, the more forward, more concentrated flavor, durian finally appeared in front of me, this is a strange look, the whole body full of thorns Chang guy, they quietly lay Shuiguo Tan, there are a lot of said with a smile in the selection. I suffer from this unpleasant taste, and glanced want to taste the fruit of the idea have disappeared without a trace. Finally, I really can not help but run away like a fleeing also. I wake up the durian.

In the return flight, my heart quietly told myself: Good-bye, durian, good-bye, and Singapore.

Supermarkets in Shanghai a few years later I saw the durian, though do not eat, but every time I would go before the fruit stall to see these strange little guy will have a secret buried in the heart.

Two years ago I Xiaoyi to Shanghai to see my mother, she is a cheerful character who love life, the time to join us go to the supermarket and see the durian, she said: in Shanghai, there are durian, I have a favorite. When I go to eat in Yunnan, delicious extreme. I'll buy one. Back home, Xiaoyi relish of eating, my mother had never eaten in Xiaoyi encouraged to eat a little bit, find it particularly tasty, and I the courage to try a bit; that taste strange to feel a bit like butter , like onions. Do not imagine the terrible, but I do not find it particularly delicious.

However, from love to eat durian my mother had.

I think sometimes in life may also be like this, we find it difficult to do, may we have the courage to actually do it, the results are not necessarily as bad as we thought, maybe the results will be better. If you have a dream you will quickly try bar.
金山词霸自动反译的,还要请高手看看。.

回复 5#yiyaozhu 的帖子

哈哈,你下载个程序,就可以翻译啦.我女儿都会翻..

发新话题