发新话题
打印【有2个人次参与评价】

[其他] 哪位高人能帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?谢谢

哪位高人能帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?谢谢

榴莲 durian

在我的脑海里有个深刻的印象,大约在八几年的时候,那时我也就11,2岁的样子,有一次我在一本书上看到了一个文章,介绍了榴莲这种水果。
我印象非常深刻,文章中介绍说榴莲是一种热带水果,样子像古代的兵器狼牙棒,喜欢的人爱吃的不得了,即使穷的只剩下褡裢(马来西亚人装钱的包)也要把褡裢当掉去买榴莲吃,甚至在泰国有“当了老婆吃榴莲”的谚语。可见人们对这种水果的喜爱。
这种水果喜欢吃的人特别喜欢,不爱吃的人也大有人在,因为有些人觉得这种水果味道很难闻。但是一旦爱上了这种水果,就会觉得这种水果非常好吃,因此很多东南亚的华侨住在当地 流连忘返,所以将这种水果叫做榴莲。
我出生在陕西,陕西是中国一个西北的省份,我在在读到这片文章以前从来没有听说过这种水果,更不要提见到这种水果了。
这篇文章,我翻来覆去的看了好几遍,被作者的生动描述深深吸引,从此在我的心里就埋藏这一个秘密,梦想着有一天也能吃到榴莲。

一晃十年过去了,我第一次有机会见到榴莲还是工作以后,那是在1995年,那年我有机会去
广州出差,广州是中国最南方的最繁华的城市;我在心里默默地告诉自己,我就要见到梦寐已久的榴莲了。工作日程安排的非常满,临走的哪天我才有了半天时间,我到周围的水果店转了转,没有见到榴莲,在回程的飞机上,我心里暗暗的感到一些遗憾。

96年的时候我有机会到新加坡出差,我暗中窃喜,我就要吃到榴莲了。
第一次见到榴莲是我到了新加坡一周以后了,平常都很忙,终于到周六了,我迫不及待的跑到酒店附近的水果市场,随着我渐渐的走近市场,渐渐的闻到一股恶心难闻的味道,越往前走,味道越浓,榴莲终于出现在我眼前,这是一种样子怪怪的,浑身张满刺的家伙,他们静静的躺在水果摊上,有很多人在说笑着挑选。我忍受着这种难闻的味道,看了看,想尝尝这种水果的念头已经消失的无影无踪。最后实在忍不住我逃也似的跑走了。我的榴莲梦醒了。

在回程的飞机上我心中默默告诉自己:再见,榴莲,再见,新加坡。

几年以后上海的超市里我又见到了榴莲,虽然不吃,但我每次都会去水果摊位前,看看这些怪怪的小家伙,将曾经的秘密埋在心里。

前年我的小姨到上海来看我的妈妈,她是一个性格开朗热爱生活的人,我们一起去超市的时候,看到了榴莲,她说:在上海也有榴莲,我最爱吃了。我在云南去的时候吃过,好吃极了。我马上去买了一个。回到家里,小姨津津有味的吃着,妈妈从没有吃过,在小姨的鼓励下吃了一点,觉得特别好吃,我也鼓起勇气,尝了一下;觉得味道怪怪的,感觉有点象黄油,象洋葱。没有想像中的难吃,但是我也不觉得特别好吃。

但是妈妈从此爱吃榴莲了。

我想生活中有的时候可能也象这样,我们觉得很难的事情,可能实际我们鼓起勇气去做,结果并不一定象我们想像的那么糟,说不定结果会更好。如果有梦想你就赶快去尝试吧。.

Durian durian

In my mind there is a deep impression, about eight years, at which point I will do the 11,2-year-old look, I once saw in a book, an article about this fruit of the Durian .

I was very impressed, the article said that durian is a tropical fruit, look like ancient weapons Spiked Club, like the incredible people who love to eat, even if the poor only dalian (Malaysian loaded money bag) is also dalian should buy durian when out to eat, even in Thailand "When a wife to eat Durian" proverbs. Can see that the people of this favorite fruit.

People who like to eat this fruit particularly fond of, not people who eat a lot of people, because some people find the taste of this fruit is difficult to hear. But once in love with this fruit, they will find this fruit is very delicious, a lot of overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia live in the local will want to return it would be this fruit called durian.

I was born in Shanxi, Shaanxi province in northwest China's one, I read this piece in the article had never heard of such a fruit, not to mention see the fruit of.

This article, I have read several times over and over again to have been deeply attracted to the author's vivid descriptions, from the buried in my mind that a secret dream of one day to eat durian.

Fast forward a decade later, the first time I have the opportunity to see the durian, or working, it was in 1995, that year I had the opportunity to go

Guangzhou travel, Guangzhou is China's most prosperous cities in the south; I told myself silently in my heart, and I want to see the long-standing dream of the durian. Work schedule is very full, left, of which day I can have for a long time, I went around the fruit shop twisted my, did not see durian, in the return flight, my heart secretly to feel some regret.

96 years when I have the opportunity to travel to Singapore, I secretly Qiexi, I'll eat a durian.

I first saw durian to Singapore a week later, and usually very busy, and finally to Saturday, and I can not wait to go to hotel near the fruit market, as I gradually approached the market, and gradually, smelt nausea and unpleasant taste, the more forward, more concentrated flavor, durian finally appeared in front of me, this is a strange look, the whole body full of thorns Chang guy, they quietly lay Shuiguo Tan, there are a lot of said with a smile in the selection. I suffer from this unpleasant taste, and glanced want to taste the fruit of the idea have disappeared without a trace. Finally, I really can not help but run away like a fleeing also. I wake up the durian.

In the return flight, my heart quietly told myself: Good-bye, durian, good-bye, and Singapore.

Supermarkets in Shanghai a few years later I saw the durian, though do not eat, but every time I would go before the fruit stall to see these strange little guy will have a secret buried in the heart.

Two years ago I Xiaoyi to Shanghai to see my mother, she is a cheerful character who love life, the time to join us go to the supermarket and see the durian, she said: in Shanghai, there are durian, I have a favorite. When I go to eat in Yunnan, delicious extreme. I'll buy one. Back home, Xiaoyi relish of eating, my mother had never eaten in Xiaoyi encouraged to eat a little bit, find it particularly tasty, and I the courage to try a bit; that taste strange to feel a bit like butter , like onions. Do not imagine the terrible, but I do not find it particularly delicious.

However, from love to eat durian my mother had.

I think sometimes in life may also be like this, we find it difficult to do, may we have the courage to actually do it, the results are not necessarily as bad as we thought, maybe the results will be better. If you have a dream you will quickly try bar.
金山词霸自动反译的,还要请高手看看。.

晕了.

非常感谢!我还以为肯定无人理睬呢?.

回复 2#紫色风铃03 的帖子

金山词霸自动反译怎么弄,可以给个操作界面吗?谢谢!.

回复 5#yiyaozhu 的帖子

哈哈,你下载个程序,就可以翻译啦.我女儿都会翻..

典型中国式英语
不能相信电脑呀
人脑还是可靠些.

发新话题